WooCommerce 4.2.1 Available for Security and Bug Fix
To keep the stability and performance of WooCommerce, the team regularly updates this plugin with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
In this article, we will give you some notes about WooCommerce 4.2.1 and WordPress themes update.
And now, let's started!
What's new in WooCommerce 4.2.1?
This new release contains some security improvements for SelectWoo as well as other minor bugfixes. Here is the changelogs:
**WooCommerce** * Security - Escape HTML in SelectWoo. **WooCommerce Admin 1.2.4** * Tweak: reduce asset filename length and remove tilde characters. #4535 * Fix: RTL stylesheet loading for split code chunks. #4542
Our themes & WooCommerce Update
We highly recommend updating WooCommerce to this version as soon as possible.
Download the latest release of WooCommerce here or visit Dashboard → Updates to update the plugin from your WordPress admin screen.
Currently, all our WordPress themes are ready with WooCommerce 4.1. Due to the minor update, all of them should be compatible with WooCommerce 4.2.1 and you can update it normally in your site.
See our theme collections:
- See Best-selling WordPress themes on Themeforest 2020
- See Best free and premium WordPress themes 2020
- See Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes 2020
- See 12+ Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 20+ Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes 2020