Unable to disable shopping cart or search feature(s)  

RSS

Simply put, when I go to Appearance > Theme Options > Header & Footer and check off "Disable Search" or "Disable Cart". Then SAVE my changes. They still show up on the header and site navigation after I refresh the live preview.

3 Answers

Hi Jim,

Thank you so much for choosing our AliShop and contacting us.

We will check and update in our theme, after that you can update into your site to fix this bug.

The new version is expected to release tomorrow.

Thanks,

Thank you for the update. I will keep an eye out for it. On a side note, would you have any advice on designing a usable logo for AliShop? I am more concerned about the right dimensions and file size/  type needed for various resolutions. I did not see anything in the documentation.

Hello,

About the Logo size, I recommend you to use the one with size as in the demo to get the best style.

We use size at 180x54 and png file type:

Hope that it helps.

Thanks,

That is what I figured, but it doesn't really help me because this company actually uses a three-part name, so I need more info than that. For example; can you tell me the maximum width and height that can be used in the logo? At least that way I can test various designs and probably take it from there.

Hello,

So sorry for missing your comment. 

I advised you to create a ticket at our Official Support and provide us more information of your site and how you want. After checking, it will be easier for us to help you.

Thanks,

Share: